ABOUT WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL
|1 GB|| |
Windows XP Professional x64 Edition Performance benefits for specialized, technical applications The performance of 64-bit computing offers advantages in fields such as automobile or airplane design, by allowing engineers to create larger, more complex models.
With such systems, engineers can use simulation software to analyze the effects of airflow, stress, and heat on materials of a car or plane, and then study the results to improve product design.
Likewise, 64-bit computing is a benefit for digital content creators, including 3-D animators, digital artists, and game developers who can significantly reduce the time spent to digitally render three-dimensional models. In the areas of scientific and high performance computing, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition will aid in oil and gas exploration, seismic analysis, computational fluid dynamics and scientific visualization, among other applications.
The ever-expanding data and performance needs of business, academic, engineering, and scientific organizations push the limits and the capabilities of existing information technology (IT) platforms. Today, gigabytes or even terabytes of data need to be accessed in real time by millions of users worldwide, and new technology is needed to meet this demand.
- Windows Messenger lets you instantly communicate with friends and family all around the world from your computer, using text chat and even voice and video.
- Learn to keep your computer and personal data more secure with Windows XP
- Automatically keep your PC up-to-date with the latest security enhancements including the Windows Security Centre, Windows Firewall, and more to help protect it from viruses and worms that can spread through the Internet.
- Quickly set up and connect all the computers, printers, devices, and an Internet connection in your Professional with the all new Network Setup Wizard. Sharing a computer with others has never been easier; quickly access your personal files and accounts without having to close applications or restart the computer.
- If something goes wrong with your computer, you can easily remove and roll back any system or application changes without losing files and other valuable information
Windows XP Pro X64 install from Windows - Multi-Page - Single Page
Windows XP Pro X64 Blank/New Hard Drive Install - Emulation - Multi-Page
Windows XP Pro X64 Parallel, boot of CD Install - Multi-Page - Single Page
Windows XP Pro X64 Parallel Install from windows - Multi-Page - Single Page
Windows XP Pro X64 Old/Used Hard Drive Install - Emulation - Multi-Page - Single Page
Windows XP Pro X64 Upgrade Install - Multi-Page
Windows XP Pro X64 Repair Install - Multi-Page - Single Page
Windows XP Pro X64 OEM Installs - Click here
All versions of XP are available in our astore's at:
Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com
Is your Windows is Authentic? (Legal)